Your organisation is already using email marketing techniques and your company has experience of several different types of online campaigns?
The challenge now is to step up to the next level of sophistication by filling the gaps and integrating your campaigns into a corporate-wide, automated Marketing strategy for online business development.
The vision: automated marketing
With a clear strategy you can re-focus current resources to maximum effect, ensuring that you never miss an opportunity to capture leads and develop customer relationships.
Automating your online business development within a strategic marketing framework will give you these benefits:
- Increased response rates
- Improved quality of response
- Predictable outcomes
- Better integration of online and classic marketing techniques.
- Automated Lead Generation processes with seamless handover to sales
- Enriched information about contacts
- Increased eMarketing productivity
- Improved insights for better communication between sales & marketing
- Reduced corporate risk
Ansaco StepUp gives you a process-driven approach to Marketing Automation, so you can ramp up productivity. It also enables you to refine and enrich your database, so you can extract more and better defined segments. The payoff is that you can design and execute more campaigns with more targeted messages using the same resources.
As a result, you get a larger number of positive responses which in turn enables you to further enrich your knowledge of customer needs. Marketing becomes a virtuous circle.
Email Marketing is not just a mouth for speaking to the market, it is also an ear for listening. When automated and used strategically, online Marketing enables prospects to self-select and self-qualify. Ansaco StepUp helps you to learn from prospects’ behaviour, qualify their level of interest and capture the full potential of this medium.
Planned, creative — and effective
With a series of small but targeted incremental steps, you can automate your online business development / sales funnel and integrate it more effectively with your classic marketing activities.
While every company is slightly different, Ansaco will leverage insights and experience gained at international clients to put you on a fast track to greater productivity.
StepUp projects typically cover these points:
- Accurately define objectives and success criteria for each type of campaign at each stage in the Buyers Journey
- Create a strategic calendar to deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time
- Improve segmentation to increase relevance and optimise response rates
- Optimise use of internal resources and demonstrate true ROI for Marketing
- Automate wherever it makes sense
- Focus creativity to deliver best results
- Document outcomes to improve planning
- Share best practices company-wide.