| you are here: online strategy for marketing and sales ||
The benefits of Online Strategy for Marketing and Sales
Revenue - costs = profit
Marketing and sales are key components in the value chain that generates revenues for your organisation.
The two teams are partners. The more effectively they work together, the more cost effectively you can sell.
- The marketing team paves the way by informing and mobilising your market and identifying opportunities.
- The sales team establishes customer need and demonstrates value to close a profitable business transaction.
Increasing revenues generated by the value chain
The output of marketing activities becomes the input for sales activities. Get the Sales team actively involved in defining the success criteria of everything that the marketing team delivers to them.
Effective collaboration between marketing and sales delivers value - straight to the bottom line.
'Information is a corporate asset'
When you shift the attitude from 'data' to 'information as a company-wide asset', an online marketing system gives you:
- a central repository of insights about contacts that you can use to improve your marketing and sales communications
- insights into each and every stage of the sales funnel that will improve the effectiveness of the whole marketing and selling machine
- mechanisms for increasing the recency and accuracy of customer information
- a common language for planning and executing campaigns that unites marketers across all subsidiaries
- a method for timely, co-ordinated execution of marketing and sales campaigns across all geographies and markets
Ansaco supports Business-to-Business organisations with consulting, coaching, training and knowledge transfer in Online Marketing.
We can show your Marketers how to develop effective and automated processes for
identifying and qualifying contacts; for demand and lead generation; and for improving the effective delivery of qualified leads
to sales teams throughout the B-to-B selling cycle.
Our Principal Consultant, Andrew Sanderson, has over 20 years experience of:
• B-to-B and the complex sale
• Communications strategy
• Campaign design and roll-out
• Internal processes and optimisation
• the Head Office role
• Supporting subsidiaries
From our offices in Heidelberg (Baden-Wurttemburg), Germany, we support clients in Germany, the Netherlands, UK, Switzerland
and other countries in Europe.
To find out how Ansaco's international expertise and consulting services can help your organisation, please contact us today
by telephone: +49 (0)6221 6568 475 or email: email@example.com