Zero growth in product revenues:
Are there Gaps in the Product-Market Fit?
If you’re putting resources and energy into product marketing and sales but still feel like you’re going round in circles, it may be time to examine these feedback signals from the market:
- Product recognition – low or negative recall.
- Advertising – higher costs, fewer interactions.
- Online Marketing – low conversion from Lead to Opportunity.
- Decision Cycles – take longer, fewer wins.
- Sales performance – slower than competitors.
- Market share – revenue growth lags behind the market.
Longer term business indicators:
- Customer Acquisition Cost – upward trend.
- Customer Churn – high churn, few repeat purchases.
- Customer Lifetime Value – decreasing trend.
These are typical short, medium and long-term effects of a disconnect between a static Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy and changing Buyer needs.
Identify root causes and fix them
With constantly evolving markets, plus internal shifts, any GTM Strategy can quickly become outdated.
And although managers recognise the need to update the GTM, practical challenges like access to resources and collaboration between teams often leave these crucial revisions incomplete.
The Ansaco GTM Strategy Audit
is a marketing strategy service for international B2B companies, designed specifically to keep the GTM in synch with reality.
The service brings professionals from Business Development, Product Management, Marketing and Marcomms and Sales around the table in a half-day workshop to:
- validate the status of the Go-to-Market strategy.
- verify Product-Market Fit.
- identify issues that need to be fixed.
- define the timetable for corrective actions.
The GTM Strategy Audit provides an independent review of your Go-to-Market strategy, and the Gap Analysis provides a fast track to improving marketing effectiveness.
It’s free, for CEOs or Directors and Managers in Business Development, Product Management, Marketing and Sales.